Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Gocrafta uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog?
We asked you to enter only your full name and your email address.
- When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you sign up for our newsletter and fill out a contact form in our site.
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content offerings in which you are most interested.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- To send periodic emails regarding our new updates.
- Find and prevent fraud.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remembers that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Gocrafta does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.