Learn how to make a fish craft from tissue paper. Gocrafta has come up with unique and fun fish craft ideas for kids. Before we start the tutorial, Let’s enjoy a brief story behind this fish craft.
I was creating an Aquarium project model for my daughter’s school exhibition. I have made everything from stones to seaweeds. Now it’s time to make fish.
I believe that everyone makes paper fish for aquarium projects, and my daughter is also aware of how to make fish out of paper. So I decided to try a unique & creative way to make a fish craft.
Consequently, I made fish out of tissue paper. It is one of the fun and easy craft ideas. My daughter enjoyed making it.
Fish Craft Ideas for Kids - Video Tutorial
Fish Craft for Kids - Materials Required
Following materials are required:
- Tissue Paper
- Googly Eyes
How to Make Tissue Paper Fish Craft - Steps
- Take a tissue paper and do it half.
- Now take a half of tissue paper in your hand and fold it in half.
- Fold it half again to make a square.
- Start making a roll to make a straw.
- Fold a straw in half.
- Dip it into water.
- Now give it a shape of fish by folding the open edges of straws and press the other end with the help of fingers. See image for a reference. Still you have difficulty in learning how to make fish through images, I would recommend you to play the above video.
- Leave the fish to dry.
- Color the fish of your choice. And paint lines on the fish with contrast color.
- Glue on googly eyes to your fish.
I hope you liked my new idea to make fish craft for kids. You must try to make tissue paper fish craft and share your experience with us.
I would love to hear from you.