Here you will learn how to make snowman with tissue paper and cotton. This DIY snowman is a great tissue paper craft idea for kids.
I remember that time was of Christmas holidays. At the afternoon my kid’s friends knocked on the door for playing with her. They were doing shutter putter at my home and also quarrelling regarding toys. Since I was not able to sleep due to their noise, I got up and sat on the mat. Also asked them to sit with me for art and craft activity. With the help of tissue paper and cotton, we made a tissue paper craft, DIY snowman which was looking fantastic.
I would also like to suggest you try to make this snowman with your kids to enhance their cognitive skills.
Snowman Crafts for Kids - Video Tutorial
Things Required for Making DIY Snowman Craft
Following items required for making a snowman craft project.
- Tissue Paper
- Red and Black Colors
- Soft Green paper
- Two Bindi for Eyes (Optional)
Steps for How to Make snowman with paper and cotton
- First, pick up two tissue papers.
- After then crumple the tissue paper into a circle with the help of your hands.
- Next, deep this crumpled paper into water and squeeze it to remove extra water.
- Now roll it into your palms to make perfect round shape ball.
- We need to make one more ball, a little bigger than the previous one. Follow the same process to make the second ball but add one extra tissue paper while crumpling.
- Now wrap both the balls with a thin cotton layer. And let them dry.
- Next, Glue both the balls to each other in a setting where the smaller ball would be in top position.
- Obtain a felt sheet and cut the 1.5-inch wide strip from it to make a scarf.
- Stick scarf in between the two balls as appearing in the image.
- Make a cap either with the help of tissue paper or white paper. For making a cap, you need to make a small roll like cylinder shape and circle. Fix the circle shape & cylinder shape to each other to create a hat.
- Make a nose by converting a tissue paper piece into a cone shape, as shown in the image.
Still, if you have any confusion in learning DIY snowman, play the above attached video for a step-by-step tutorial.